    Very nice pictures. I went to Mt. Rainier and The Olympics this summer.
    Tried a couple of the same shots you did. Post more!

    KB

    KB, Jan 20, 2004

  2. I checked out your site at http://users.techline.com/randya
    Thanks. Last summer I was unemployed so I had more time. Now I'm back
    to work...and I tend to be a fair weather photographer anyway. :)

    I do have some panoramas I've stitched together but haven't had the
    time to integrate them into the Web site. That was just put together
    so that when I'd go out and take some pictures I wouldn't have to
    E-mail 'em to everybody.
    But I do have plans this next summer to visit the Lake Cushman area
    and who knows what else...

    Randall Ainsworth, Jan 21, 2004

  3. KB

    Bob Rogers Guest

    The picture of Narada Falls was nice, I was lucky enough to be there when
    there was a rainbow at the bottom of the falls. I liked your beach pics too

    Bob Rogers, Jan 21, 2004
  4. The picture of Narada Falls was nice, I was lucky enough to be there when
    The day I was there, there was a rainbow at the bottom but I didn't
    like how my shot came out. That's the way it goes when you're the
    judge, jury, and executioner.
    That day I was at Mt. Rainier there was a fire in the area so
    everything was a bit hazy (first of Sept.). And I've never seen the
    mountain so exposed...our wonderful summer.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jan 21, 2004