For al teh reel answres

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by .rev [askthemct.com], Mar 18, 2008.

  1. .rev [askthemct.com], Mar 18, 2008

  2. That link has nothing to do with fishing or movies. I was disappointed.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 18, 2008

  3. .rev [askthemct.com]

    JaR Guest

    Me too. Gimme my money back!

    JaR, Mar 18, 2008
  4. .rev [askthemct.com]

    Joseph Guest

    At first I was upset when this turned out to be a prank, but then I realized
    immediately that the song was and is awesome, and to see the actual music
    video, man what a flashback.....but in reality can somone please delete this
    thread?

    Joseph, Mar 19, 2008
  5. No

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..

    .rev [askthemct.com], Mar 19, 2008
  6. .rev [askthemct.com]

    kpg Guest

    It will outlive us all.

    Sad, isn't it?

    kpg, Mar 19, 2008
  7. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 19, 2008
  8. .rev [askthemct.com]

    kpg Guest

    I've got JaR's you can have.

    Be sure to clean it before you give it back to him, or
    at least leave instructions in your note to that effect.

    kpg, Mar 19, 2008
  9. .rev [askthemct.com]

    Jtyc Guest

    Flash... back....

    whoa... I remember... freedom... no responsibility... *cries*

    Jtyc, Mar 20, 2008