    what it is.

    Thanks

    John

    John, May 21, 2004

  2. John

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Um, ? That signifies it pretty good right
    there. The only other thing it could possibly be is a messageID, but
    that's unlikely as most message ids are like [email protected], not

    Jim Berwick, May 21, 2004

  3. John

    Jezebel Guest

    Bear in mind that these symbols are only useful if the email recipient also
    has the font installed.

    Jezebel, May 21, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    It was just something I was wanting to print.

    Thanks

    John

    John, May 22, 2004
  5. Webdings is available on all computers with IE installed, which is pretty
    much all Windows boxes.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)