    the font size of the active title bar in "display properties" .This is so
    terrible ,can anyone help me?

    thanks for all.

    Guest, Oct 12, 2005

  2. This, I cannot remember having seen before. However, Display Properties have
    a habit of being dependent on each other, and often not in an intuitive
    way - thus, if you change other font sizes, it may well change the titlebar
    along with them even if that wasn't your intention. The most well known
    effect of this is when making styles with dark'ish 3D objects, it becomes
    impossible to have visible font colors and/or hi-lite effects.

    Font sizes, of course, are also dependent on screen resolution and 'dpi'
    setting - but that will affect every font on your screen, not the titlebar
    font only. My best guess is, you changed something with a side-effect you
    weren't aware of.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 12, 2005