    showing my desktop folders. I keep closing it and it keeps
    reappearing. I've removed spyware with Spybot, Ad-Aware, CW Shredder
    and Anti-Spy. Any suggestions? Thanks.

    tsgrl429-ent, Dec 5, 2004

  2. tsgrl429-ent

    °Mike° Guest

    How are you opening your browser?

    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004

  3. tsgrl429-ent

    tsgrl429-ent Guest

    I open my browser by clicking on the blue E on my desktop or Start>IE.

    tsgrl429-ent, Dec 6, 2004
  4. tsgrl429-ent

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004
  5. tsgrl429-ent

    tsgrl429-ent Guest

    tsgrl429-ent, Dec 7, 2004
  6. tsgrl429-ent

    °Mike° Guest

    Which would be?

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004
  7. tsgrl429-ent

    tsgrl429-ent Guest

    The online scans found nothing and told me my computer was well
    protected for now. The spyware programs I ran are Spybot, Ad-
    Aware, Anti-Spy.
    I just did a system recovery and all is well for now. Thanks to all
    who responded.

    tsgrl429-ent, Dec 8, 2004