    How can I clean my Recycle Bin when I have a folder stuck in?

    I get an error message that the folder could not be deleted.

    I am running Windows 2000 Professional with all SPs and updates.

    Ivan, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Ivan

    Diana Myers Guest

    You need to post on another newsgroup. This newsgroup is for MCSE
    certification.

    Diana Myers, Aug 1, 2003

  3. This same thing happened to me--while playing with Redhat. But I am
    guessing the problem and solution may be similar. Try checking the
    permissions for the folder. The folder may have been moved to the trash
    can in root/admin mode... Hope this helps...

    Tyrone Cabugao, Aug 2, 2003