    this is full with license keys enjoy using
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/27531817/Hidefolders_XP_full.rar

    sSharma, Aug 3, 2006

  2. sSharma

    Truncat Guest

    Re: Folder lock 5.0 full (no thank you)

    The program is abosolute rubbish, I would not use it even for free, I
    tested it a while ago
    and not only it is hard to use, but it does not even protect you
    effectively and the police
    has even admitted in an interview they are able to break it easily.

    get Truecrypt for free http://www.truecrypt.org, Open source, backed up by
    most well known
    cryptographers, and is not a warez with risk of a backdoor.

    Truncat, Aug 3, 2006