    don't want to work In the registry to fix this. It just happened one day and
    I couldn't figure out what I did if anything to make it happen.

    Marc

    Marc, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Marc

    why? Guest

    XP or Vista? Having this problem on Vista and I think I had to turn off
    remember the settings for all folders as the default was the music
    layout. Turned this off/on and it seems to have setteled on.

    As I use a folder I reset to file, date, accesses, attributes etc.

    OTH you may want to search for info like, took 1 minute to find , copy
    and paste the text just for you.

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/folderviews.htm
    XP forgets your folder view settings?

    Me

    why?, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Used the "Workaround" and it worked perfectly. Thanks very much.

    Marc, Nov 4, 2005