    and CD rom drives.?? I cannot find a virus but cannot access these
    drives.The only thing I have had lately is spyware but was able to get
    rid of that. Thanks

    Rick, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Rick

    meeeeee Guest

    > Has anyone come up with a virus that attacks Floppy and zip
    > and CD rom drives.?? I cannot find a virus but cannot access these
    > drives.The only thing I have had lately is spyware but was able to get
    > rid of that. Thanks

    Look in you Device Manager, under My Computer test properties If they are
    not there, try looking in your BIOS to see if they are still enabled, some
    times the tick becomes un-ticked.
    I'm sure others can give you better advice than me, but at least you have a
    reply.

    ---
    That poor Lally, must be in a right state.
    The amount of people that go Do-Lally.

    meeeeee, Dec 21, 2003