    occasional floating point file errors in the conversions and they will
    fail. several other programs fail on the same files. are these special
    format avi's or wmv's?

    oberon, Jul 14, 2004

  2. oberon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Floating point file errors, I have never heard of that. I have heard of
    floating point errors in a program trying to do some kind of math equation
    in a floating point calculation. It sounds like an unhandled program error
    in a badly written program. Maybe, you should get in touch with the maker
    of the product concerning the issue.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 14, 2004