    TIA,

    Conrad
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Conrad wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I uploaded some pics to Flikr and now want to upload another set (on
    > another topic). Free Flikr says I can have 3 photosets but I can't find
    > out lhow to get the separate sets. Does anybody have knowledge how to
    > do this?

    Yes. Go to a photo you want to put in the set. Above the photo are some
    buttons. Pick "Add to Set" and from the drop down pick "Create New Set."
    Alternatively y can go to the Organizr and pick "Your Sets." On the
    upper right side of the screen pick "Create New Set."

    --
    - Barry

    Barry L. Wallis, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Conrad

    Conrad Guest

    Hi Barry,

    Barry L. Wallis wrote:

    >> Go to a photo you want to put in the set. Above the photo are some

    > buttons. Pick "Add to Set" and from the drop down pick "Create New Set."
    > Alternatively y can go to the Organizr and pick "Your Sets." On the
    > upper right side of the screen pick "Create New Set."<<

    Thanks very much.

    Best,

    Conrad
    Camp Sherman, Oregon