    the bitrate it needs.

    Someone who owns or who has watched this DVD, please post the answer
    if you confirm if it's DVD-5 or DVD-9 format. Thanks!

    Jack, Nov 13, 2004

  2. While I can't confirm this ( it doesn't seem to be specified on the
    cover of the DVD )
    I can tell you that the transfer quality is very good.

    It's an excellent film, I doubt you'll be dissapointed if you buy it.

    Cheers

    Steven

    Steven Johansen, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Jack

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    If you look at the underside of the disc, the inner ring should have
    either one or two sets of bar coded serial numbers. If there are two,
    one on top of the other, it's a dual-layer disc.

    Joshua Zyber, Nov 13, 2004