    through admirably.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/500.htm>

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 27, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    AAvK Guest

    Right on RITA!...hope you thoroughly enjoy it too!

    AAvK

    AAvK, Oct 27, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Aussie. Guest

    Jealous again are we?

    Aussie., Oct 27, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Actually, yes. I am jealous of people who can afford the best
    equipment but haven't a clue on how to use it. IOW, fools like Rita.

    Of course, that doesn't apply to you, D-Mac, since your monthly
    stipend from your daughter only allows you to buy cheap crap like
    Panasonics, Sigmas, and LCDs.
    Is it true that your little apartment is so small that you have to go
    outside to change your mind? BWAHAHAHAAA!!!
    Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

    http://www.pbase.com/helens/image/87826781

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2007
  6. Of course if you made an effort to afford the equipment, like going to
    school applying yourself finding a good job and saving money by not buying
    video games and anything else you really can't afford, you too could afford
    them, or are you too inept to make a good living so you blame the rest of
    the world and hate anyone who can afford what you can't?

    It's really quite simple, if you want something, you work for it. Quit
    wasting your time worrying about someone else who has something. Honestly
    it is not about who has the most toys at the end, but how you used the toys
    you had.

    Joseph Meehan, Oct 27, 2007
  7. LOL! I can understand your pain it's called jealousy. You see, I have a
    legitimate and registered copy of CS3 while some people don't. I even get
    asked by parents to take pictures of their kids at sporting events. You
    see, they trust me since they know I'm going to be professional about it.
    Hell, some people are jealous of Stevie because he can use the "drive by
    feel" method when he takes the old Ferrari out for a spin. See, if you
    would have followed the 18-month rule you would be behind the totally
    awesome Mk III, though it would be a waste because you would screw up the
    images in Photoshop.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 27, 2007
  8. Thank you. I'm having a blast. The weather was miserable most of the
    morning, but I was able to get out and take a few shots.

    Rita

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 27, 2007
  9. And the best part, it is all paid for and I don't owe anyone a cent.
    Anything from this point on is pure profit. The bottom line, son, it
    doesn't matter whether or not I know how to use it, what matters is I'm
    happy. And I'm glad that pisses you off.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 27, 2007
  10. Yep, that's our Bret. If he'd stop being such an envious asshole I might
    consider UPSing him some of my handouts. He's used to living off of the
    system.
    Damn straight! You got it.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 27, 2007
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Not really. I got something you can't buy, dude. Talent.
    I got mad skills and I wouldn't trade them for all of your precious
    equipment. Now go polish your lenses and dream about being able to
    take a decent pic.

    Who Rules???

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2007
  12. LOL! Right you do if you consider making Photoshop animations a talent.
    You'll make it as a cartoonist, but never as a photographer. Look on the
    web and see what real photographers are doing. The sad thing is you can't
    make it in the real world and you take your impotent frustrations out on
    helpless people like D-Mac to elevate your low self-esteem. No wonder you
    pick on D-Mac, he's a better photographer than you. Now go wallow in your
    lonely sea of envy while I polish the old 500 and tuck it in for the
    evening.
    Surely not you.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007
  13. I think we have already seen it. He's just thinking about the children.
    Maybe you can consider mooching off of the system and a drain on society a
    talent?

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Smeegels Guest

    Looks very sharp to me considering you used a 2x teleconverter.
    Seems like a winner.

    Smeegels, Oct 28, 2007
  15. You're not kidding! It took me by surprise as well. This was shot from a
    tripod. So I can safely say any blurry photos are pilot error. I'm going
    to keep my eyes open for a 1.4x TC and see if I can get good performance
    with both TCs stacked on the 500. I probably won't be able to use it
    handheld since I'm at my limits now with what I got.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Cynicor Guest

    I can't figure out how to order prints of this from your site....

    Cynicor, Oct 28, 2007
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    I have and many of them use Photoshop in ways that even I can't do.
    Not too many pros that don't use Photoshop these days.

    LOL! You're a laugh riot! I think you just destroyed whatever small
    amount of credibility you thought you had with that statement. There
    are many, many people who are better photographers than me, but D-Mac
    ain't one of them.
    Maybe you've been drinkin from the D-Mac Kool-aid?
    Next you'll be selling all your expensive Canon gear to buy that
    Crapasonic or Sigma junk that D-Mac/Preddy always touts.

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2007
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    First off, I seriously doubt you are the type of guy that would give
    anyone anything. You've already proven yourself to be a racist who
    thinks their shit don't stink because you've got a little bank.

    And exactly how do I live off "the system?" If "the system" means
    working in a shitty job that I hate to make ends meet and paying taxes
    then I guess I'm living off the system like a lot of other people.
    Maybe I should live in my basement like you do and play EBAY all day
    and claim to make $30,000/month from it (or was it $60,000?).

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2007
  19. It's a beauty, aint it? I'm really proud of myself. High-resolution
    20"x30" poster prints can be ordered by clicking the white block in the
    lower right hand corner.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007
  20. The difference is they get it right in-camera while you don't.
    Right! That's why you continually bust his balls? If you weren't so
    jealous of him you would simple ignore him. It makes us wonder what
    insecure nerve of yours he is plucking? You're kinda like the lonely little
    insure schoolyard bully picking on the weak and helpless kid because you
    know at the end of the day they have a life far superior to yours. Most
    people outgrow these feelings when they turn six.
    I have no problem with D-Macs choice of equipment, why should you worry
    about it? Again, maybe you feel threatened because he can produce images
    equal to or better than yours with the lowly "Crapasonic" any day of the
    week.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007