    some of the flat panel monitors are now being made with a built in TV
    tuner. Does anyone have any experience with this? How is the picture?
    Thanks.

    rfdjr1, Jul 30, 2004

  2. rfdjr1

    PC Guest

    LCD displays with both Monitor and TV functions are now readily available
    e.g.

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/410ae23804d56a362740c0a87f9906df/Product/View/G3810

    Like all things involving sound & vision however the 'best' way to judge
    what you like is to take a favourite CD/DVD/Video and have them play it for
    you. Even better if you can try it at home.

    Bang for buck! basic rule = 'you get what you pay for'.

    How to choose one:
    http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=choosing+lcd&meta=

    Cheers
    Paul.