    What's the best flat panel monitor under £300 for editing in Elements?
    19" or 20". Sony, Samsung or what? Which particular models? What
    features are important?

    Phil, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Phil

    bugbear Guest

    bugbear, Dec 4, 2006

  3. What's the best flat panel monitor under £300 for editing in Elements?
    19" or 20". Sony, Samsung or what? Which particular models? What
    features are important?

    Samsung 910T is worth looking at.

    Charles Schuler, Dec 4, 2006
  4. Hap Shaughnessy, Dec 5, 2006
  5. Phil

    John Guest

    I wandered into an iPod store that had a 30" Mac HD computer monitor.
    Absolutely stunning brilliant clarity. I went to some web sites that I was
    familiar with and I was blown away by the difference. I have a $800 (USD)
    Sumsung monitor and it can't come close to this $2000 monitor. Since I
    didn't have $2K in my pocket at that moment, I didn't note the model number.

    John, Dec 7, 2006