    Is it possible the FlashPath card is incompatible with Dell laptops?
    Anyone else have a similar problem? Very frustrating as I bought this
    laptop to work on the road.

    Nick S., Mar 1, 2004

  2. Nick S.

    Don Guest

    I have intermittently had a similar problem with a couple of Dell desktops.
    I can get around it by opening Windoze Explorer, right clicking on the
    virtual drive representing the adapter, and then clicking "open" on the
    resulting menu. Sometimes I have to right click on the adpter's
    subdirectories as well.

    Don

    Don, Mar 1, 2004