    http://www.ecr6.ohio-state.edu/~davism/ | The Ohio State University
    | 197 Watts, (614) 292-6928
    ** E-mail is the best way to contact me **

    Michael T. Davis, Feb 21, 2011

  2. Get a new switch. :)

    It means that boot flash or RAM is bad, and both are soldered onto the
    motherboard for that model.

    Doug McIntyre, Feb 21, 2011

  3. Thanks for the information. Is this documented authoritatively
    somewhere accessible (online)?

    Regards,
    Mike
    --
    | Manager for Networking, Admin.
    Michael T. Davis (Mike) | & Research Computing: CBE/MSE

    Michael T. Davis, Feb 22, 2011
  4. No, just experience with piles and piles of the things.
    They seemed to be suspectable to ESD too easily in my view.
    I replaced many while they were still current.

    Doug McIntyre, Feb 23, 2011