    Hate that they don't let you install it separately on a per browser
    basis any more.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Jul 30, 2012

  2. Peter Huebner

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Odd. Flash 11.3.300.268 will work here in Firefox 3.6.
    For example, I can view this:

    Ralph Fox, Jul 30, 2012

  3. No problems here with Firefox 14.0.1 and with the latest Flash player.

    Mind you Running XP SP3 32b as problems with W7 and my Decent $800 HP
    scanner with no W7 drivers.

    Mind you HP sold it to me at cost $400 due to my other scanner software
    was crap.

    I have a dual boot system and can run W7 when needed..

    Frank Williams, Jul 30, 2012