    the screen in vile green rivulets.
    [...]

    Edit as required.

    Robb, May 20, 2007

  2. Robb

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    That whore/hound called your mama got tagged, and then she dropped you.
    Like I told you, it's your family traits.

    BTW, I saw you brushing your knines, licking your snout, and wagging your
    tail in preparation to kiss K-Hag's ass, like the lap hound that you are.
    That's all I needed to see Precious Rob, to know what you're about. It runs
    in your family. Old K-Hag didn't give you a treat, but I got a little
    something for you. And they are the medicated kind too, for a mentally
    disturbed lap dog.

    http://www.saltypawsbiscuits.com/

    You rattled something off here, but I didn't even bother to read. <g>

    Mr. Arnold, May 20, 2007