Flac to Mp3

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Smooth Operator, Jul 4, 2007.

  1. Where can I find a free converter that changes flac to mp3? I've looked
    everywhere! :)

    Smooth Operator, Jul 4, 2007

  2. Smooth Operator

    olfart Guest

    don't be so damn lazy
    try Google
    over 2.4 million hits

    olfart, Jul 4, 2007

  3. If you've looked "everywhere;" then, there must be none...

    Try for recomendations.

    --

    http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/video2_view.shtml

    If: You've ever said "Clean air? Looks clean to me;" or
    or you fax the FBI a list of "Terrorists In My Neighborhood;"
    or you scream "Dit-dit-ditto" while making love...

    then, you *might* be a Conservative Right-Wing Republican!

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 4, 2007
  4. I did you schmuck, pay attention. :)

    Smooth Operator, Jul 4, 2007
  5. Smooth Operator

    elaich Guest

    I thought you got your answer in alt.comp.freeware?

    elaich, Jul 5, 2007
  6. Smooth Operator

    moi Guest

    Smooth Operator:
    There's plenty of programs that do that, go to
    http://flac.sourceforge.net/ I use flac frontend myself, nice little
    programme, enjoy :)

    moi, Jul 7, 2007