    with my odd sized photos (cropped to panoramic for example) - this way I can
    upload to snapfish and get exactly what I want, rather than automatic or
    'smart' cropping - i.e the full shot on the print.

    Xray, Sep 24, 2005

  2. Xray

    PcB Guest

    <<Anyone know an easy way to set a fixed 4x6 canvas that I can then overlay
    with my odd sized photos (cropped to panoramic for example)>>

    Depends. If I was doing this in Elements I would either use Image ¦ Resize
    Canvas and set the new canvas size *or* create a new, blank image of the
    size you require (4x6, whatever), open the blank and current image on the
    screen and then drag the original into the blank, holding down the shift key
    to keep everything centred.

    --
    Paul ============}
    o o

    // Live fast, die old //
    PaulsPages are at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/

    PcB, Sep 24, 2005

  3. Xray

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Or you can set the crop tool to do 4x6 300DPI, drag out a rectangle for
    the photo, and let Photoshop do all the conversion and cropping in one
    go.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 24, 2005