    Saver Maker.Moreover,I have uninstalled/reinstalled Google beta tool
    bar.
    Any recommendations pls:

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 13, 2006

  2. XP Prof(32 bit)5.01.2600 SP2
    IE:6.0.2900.2180xp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519
    Dependency Walker: 2.1.3623 (32-bit)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit)
    OS Version: 5.01.2600 Service Pack 2
    Processor: x86 Family 15 Model 1 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel, ~1799MHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Computer Name: FA-GRJTXU
    User Name: Administrator
    Local Date: Thursday, April 13, 2006
    Local Time: 12:24:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-04:00)
    OS Language: 0x0409: English (United States)
    Memory Load: 62%
    Physical Memory Total: 199,016,448 (190 MB)
    Physical Memory Used: 125,325,312
    Physical Memory Free: 73,691,136
    Page File Memory Total: 685,543,424
    Page File Memory Used: 168,423,424
    Page File Memory Free: 517,120,000
    Virtual Memory Total: 2,147,352,576
    Virtual Memory Used: 29,347,840
    Virtual Memory Free: 2,118,004,736
    Page Size: 0x00001000 (4,096)

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 13, 2006

  3. What version of Windows and IE are you using?

    Clear temporary internet files and cookies if you haven't already.

    Use the 'restore defaults' option from within Tools, Internet Options,
    Advanced tab.

    From the Start menu, select Run.
    In the Open field, type sfc /scannow (Note: There is a space between sfc
    and /scannow)
    Select the OK button.
    Follow the prompts throughout the System File Checker process.
    Reboot the computer when System File Checker completes.

    Use FireFox.

    Tom - safercomputing.com, Apr 13, 2006