    to PC. Not too expensive 2-3 mega pixel would be fine.

    Do fisher price actually make cameras :)

    Joe

    Joe, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Kodak made a range of cameras that connect to the PC via a docking
    station and can transfer pictures using a "share" button

    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 21, 2003

  3. If you go with Kodak, back up your system before you install their Easy
    Share software. It's really invasive and doesn't uninstall cleanly. And,
    if it doesn't work for you, know that Kodak support isn't very supportive.
    I had a horrible time with it on one of my Win 98sp1 systems and their
    response was to tell me that there was a problem with some conflict on my
    system. Period. Works like a charm on another Win 98sp1 system, though.

    nj_dilettante, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Joe

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    It'd be easier, faster and a lot less of a pain to just get a card
    reader and skip their software entirely. I've had the Kodak
    CX-4230 for going on a year now and I love it.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Joe

    Mike Calkins Guest

    A very easy to use camera?

    Go with a Sony Mavica. It stores on floppy discs, no cables needed, the
    pictures are already in JPG format. (Other than the price), it couldn't be
    easier to use. 1.44 mg floppies are very easy media, sturdy, and found
    everywhere.

    Nothing against Kodak, but cables, software and such are not exactly
    Fisher-Price.

    I have many, but use an MVC-FD73 the most....... Digital zoom is cool,
    you could read a license plate from 2 blocks away!

    Mike in Houston

    Mike Calkins, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Joe

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Do they even make the floppy camera anymore? I thought
    they switched them all over to the CD version.
    All she'd need is someone to install a card reader, then
    she could use whatever she wants to view or move them
    off the card.
    Digital zoom is pure CRAP.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 22, 2003