    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 3, 2007

  2. The Rev [MCT]

    Guest Guest

    Hi!
    Can these discount codes also be used for exams in Germany?

    Bye!

    Guest, May 4, 2007

  3. Sorry no. US and Canada only on the 40%, but the 20% can be used in Germany

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 4, 2007
  4. Do these codes expire? I don't need to take a test for a few months...

    Thanks for passing this out!
    Jonathan

    --
    Jonathan Roberts
    MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

    Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
    Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
    Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

    Jonathan Roberts, May 11, 2007
  5. The Rev [MCT]

    Neil Guest

    the MCT codes are typically good so long as the Trainer is still in the
    program with Vue. Vue renews the MCT in the program with teh same number,
    so if you write your test in teh next quarter and the same code is being
    used you should be good unless Rev has dropped out of the program. I don't
    know about his 40% AND 20% code, I only have the one code....

    Neil, May 11, 2007
  6. The Rev [MCT]

    JaR Guest

    Twice?

    C'mon, you're doing that on purpose!

    JaR, May 16, 2007
  7. The Rev [MCT]

    Neil Guest

    you know better

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - Any twelve people who can't get themselves out of jury duty are not my
    peers.

    Neil, May 17, 2007
  8. The Rev [MCT]

    JaR Guest