First time ever taking a MS cert test...

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Smokey Grindel, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. what should I expect? How do the tests run? how do you take the tests (comp
    / paper?) thanks!

    Smokey Grindel, Apr 6, 2008

  2. They are on the computer, and there are practice tests on the internet. Look
    at PrepLogic or Transcender for actual exam style layout and questions. It
    isn't too bad at all. A little intimidating at first, but after your first
    one, it gets a lot easier. You get a piece of scratch paper or white dry
    erase board.

    Dustin Harper, Apr 6, 2008

  3. I used the , I guess, official microsoft MCTS book for the 70-620 and it
    came with a CD with practice exams.. after spending a good month with the
    book and working on the practice exams. I can tell you the "official" stuff
    is a great source! also Mike meyers writes some excellent books if you want
    a quick read the passport series is awesome and his questions prepared me
    very well for the real questions from the content, to the 'tricks'

    Matthew Whetzel, Jun 25, 2008