    a second time. Any idea what the problem is?

    Any help welcomed,
    poly-p man

    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, May 30, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=

    Splibbilla Guest

    "þó¡ÿ-Þõ!ý m@ñ" <> in news::

    > I have a slow, dial-up which is hardly ever up. When it is down, I will
    > go through my home page clicking the links and opening new tabs until
    > I am done. About that time, the phone is done dialing. I always notice
    > that the first tab in my window will never load until I click the link
    > a second time. Any idea what the problem is?
    >
    > Any help welcomed,
    > poly-p man

    what happens if you choose a folder with a right clikc, "open all links (in folder) as tabs" ?
    (or whatever teh command, i paraphrased)

    Splibbilla, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Splibbilla wrote:
    > "þó¡ÿ-Þõ!ý m@ñ" <> in news::
    >
    > > I have a slow, dial-up which is hardly ever up. When it is down, I will
    > > go through my home page clicking the links and opening new tabs until
    > > I am done. About that time, the phone is done dialing. I always notice
    > > that the first tab in my window will never load until I click the link
    > > a second time. Any idea what the problem is?
    > >
    > > Any help welcomed,
    > > poly-p man

    > what happens if you choose a folder with a right clikc, "open all links (in folder) as tabs" ?
    > (or whatever teh command, i paraphrased)

    No option for that in Moz1.7.6/'doze98SE.
    I tried Bookmark group of tabs, and that appeared to stop loading
    (except that it was gmail, and I think I saved the first page it went
    to: it stopped after loading it).

    poly-p man

    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, Jun 5, 2005