First Sony/BMG, now Virgin... who'll be number three?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DC, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. DC

    DC Guest

    DC, Jan 2, 2006

  2. DC

    Mara Guest

    I just banned the use of music cds in our workstations no matter what label they
    are. I figured it was a lot easier than trying to keep up with what label was
    trying to infect people with what malware this week.

    Mara, Jan 2, 2006

  3. DC

    DC Guest

    That's probably a good idea, Mara. I hope Texas sues the pants off of
    Sony to send a strong message.

    DC, Jan 2, 2006
  4. DC

    DC Guest

    DC, Jan 2, 2006
  5. DC

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Jan 2, 2006
  6. DC

    DC Guest

    [/QUOTE]
    Good Lord. That's incredible. Sony is imploding from technological
    incompetence. Houda Thunkit?

    DC, Jan 2, 2006
  7. DC

    Rob K Guest

    Mara wrote:

    OMG... That's really bad.

    Best wishes for 2006, BTW (yes I'm ehm a little late but it's the thought
    that counts as we say here)

    Rob K, Jan 3, 2006
  8. DC

    Mara Guest

    The same to you.

    "Here's hoping it's better than last year."

    Mara, Jan 3, 2006
  9. DC

    DC Guest

    Yep, and I'm thinking "Welcome to ... "