    For the uninitiated, Middleware is a set of tools and code routines that allow the developer to focus on gameplay, rather than divert resources to many mundane issues. Easily the most successful Middleware is RenderWare, powering the GTA and Burnout franchises across all major platforms. Sony has signed a number of deals to bring quality Middleware to the Playstation 3, including Unreal Engine 3.0, and advanced physics engines from Ageia and Havok.
    There is clearly a long way to go before Gundam meets the expectations of the series' fans and general gamers alike, and we will no doubt see impressive gameplay demos from various developers closer to the consoles launch next year.
    If you're keen to know what else is in store, IGN lists 30 titles expected to be part of the launch line-up, including Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy PS3.

    Silverstrand, Jul 24, 2005

    unholy, Jul 25, 2005

    Flukemanguy, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Because they're not ready, not even the games yet.
    PS3 have amazing I mean very amazing graphics. Just can't freakin' wait for it. :D

    Technoholic, Jul 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I really think they couldn't make all games this good, just ones with small amount of things, otherwise it would lag just like a normal computer.

    unholy, Jul 26, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are they sure its the first PS3 game shown? I saw a clip of a boxing one some time ago  :?
    PS3 is gunna rule... Its 2x better than the X-Box 360

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Xbox-360 *Gets ready to bash him* HOW COULD U EVEN SAY XBOX-360... thats so crap its made by Microsoft!!!!!!! *Bish Slam Bash*

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey i am on the ps3 side... and now you said it... Ill smash you now!!! *SMASH, CRASH, CRUSH*

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    *uses Matrix moves to dodge CJ's weak throws :p*
    PS3 is betta man admit it :p
    u couldn't smash me any day
    PS :: This is only a jk :D

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    So who here is going to invest in a PS3?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    YAYA PS3.. Ill be getting one.. Maybe in the year 2007 :?

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    lololololol I might just get an emulator...

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or 2008, or maybe never? like me :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes by the time I have the money to get it there will be a PS4 in design.

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or a ps32749237402374-21943-8129483921, with serial Hashing :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    lololol my idea is to run around in circles, then a PS3 will apear in the middle.

    Flukemanguy, Aug 20, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds like a good idea, have u tried yet?

    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Twice!!! But it didn't work, I think it has to be realeased first :?
    Maybe when the games come out this idea will work with them :D It worked for HL2!!!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 21, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i tried it, mysterious i thought of cheese for a second and a Block of cheese appear on my doorstep :|, with some ram :D

    unholy, Aug 22, 2005