    and 5116a classes as well as read the "Microsoft Press" 70-620 Exam guide
    cover to cover. Any advice would be much appreshated.

    Thanks in advance!

    Kirby Timm, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Kirby Timm

    David Craige Guest

    Let me repost Michael D. Alligood:

    "Unfortunately your questions are covered by the exam NDA and cannot be
    disclosed. Yes, I know it seems silly but that's life."

    It sounds like you've got enough studying under your belt to pass.

    Good luck!

    David Craige, Aug 27, 2008

  3. Kirby Timm

    Kirby Timm Guest

    I passsed! WOOT! I was worried. Right off the bat they threw a question
    at me that I had NO idea what the answer was, but I managed to recover and
    I'm now happily a MCTS.

    Kirby Timm, Aug 28, 2008