    Likes Received:
    0
    Try imagevenue.com I use it the most.

    werty316, Jun 29, 2005

  2. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or a reliable ON THE SERVER OF ours image hosting :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005

  3. The Don

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I never thought about....

    ....having a computer just hanging around. That's great. :p

    bigal, Jul 1, 2005
  4. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    al whats with your pic, your not a chick :|

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  5. The Don

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    I say get a High Watt PSU then arm your system with Lasers(LEDs).... and some Disco Balls :lol: and dance like you never dance before !!! :shock:
    **Note: Ciger don't know how to dance... and normally running people over instead of Dancing. Thank You**

    Ciger, Jul 1, 2005
  6. The Don

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well...

    Happy now? :p I thought you liked chicks...

    bigal, Jul 1, 2005
  7. The Don

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Re: Well...

    LMAO :lol:

    stlava, Jul 1, 2005
  8. The Don

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Getting back to the reason for this topic....

    The Don - You want modding ideas? I recommend some Cooler Master bay devices, fans, cold cathode lights, and thing of this nature. Fan controllers with LEDs or and LCD display will spruce up your case. Mount a cold cathode light against the edge of your window for a nice effect. Get a window that is laser-etched with a custom design. There is a whole world of mods you can do, and they are'nt all that expensive. Do you have a theme that you want to go with? :eek:

    bigal, Jul 1, 2005
  9. The Don

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Beige is an ugly case color, try reading some painting tutorials and then painting your case. A blowhole and an etching would be great. Maybe make room for an 80mm fan on your side panel, or mod a 120mm into the front of the case. Try doing some drive stealthing, mounting some LED's, or doing some other cool lighting effects (UV and cathodes)

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  10. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Re: Well...

    i do like chicks, i hope u don't mean i am a ghay, but it was just too small of a picture :|, make it bigger and it passes my comments... and i am not happy.... i want food!!!!! :D
    Sunbeam offer tons of sick things to mod your case with... led screws, cathodes, cathode grills, led feet... the list goes on :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  11. The Don

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, if you're putting a window in look into the Sunbeam Chameleon light changer thing.. It's like 4 LEDS and you can control the RGB emitted from them, which lets you change the color of your case insides all the time.

    ww_crimson, Jul 5, 2005
  12. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yep, though most people wanna sick with a Single or dual colour... no fancy stuff :|

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  13. The Don

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    What's the point of doing it if you don't go the "fancy" route? The more colors, the better. Better yet, if you can change the color scheme when the mood strikes you, it's like the ultimate color mod.... :bike:

    bigal, Jul 6, 2005
  14. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not if u hate all colours apart from Blue... :D

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  15. The Don

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I figured you would prefer red, seeing as your name is unholy..... :congrats: :elephant:

    bigal, Jul 7, 2005
  16. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmmm.... u must have it all wrong... think of this
    Necromancers are normally Blue? there for the colour of my cases are blue??? my name is derived from my old one, necron (tons of people stole it so i changed). Meaning necromancer :D, everyone said i copied something else and i was like no... Your stupid its from necromancer :D. Well theres my life story i will be going to mod now :D

    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  17. The Don

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh oh.....

    So this is what you look like in real life (or maybe your dreams...):
    [​IMG]
    The Necromancer
    From the steamy recesses of the southern swamps comes a figure cloaked in mystery. The Necromancer, as his name implies, is an unseemly form of sorcerer whose spells deal with the raising of the dead and the summoning and control of various creatures for his purposes. Though his goals are often aligned with those of the forces of Light, some do not think that these ends can justify his foul means. Long hours of study in dank mausolea have made his skin pale and corpselike, his figure, skeletal. Most people shun him for his peculiar looks and ways, but none doubt the power of the Necromancer, for it is the stuff of nightmares.
    Sometimes he goes by the name "unholy", but don't let this confuse you. :egg:

    bigal, Jul 7, 2005
  18. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    stop taking photos of me, i don't like it... NOOOOOOOOO i said not to :( ur making me cry :(
    OMG SO SO SO TRUE I AM PALE :| and i am very very boney :| i am afraid :| maybe i am a necro and i don't know it :|
    Needa get me some Bone armour :D then i will look just like one :D

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005