    [​IMG]
    Quote: "Frankly, we didn't believe NVIDIA when it told us that this mobile chip was going to be as fast as the desktop chip. However, leaving aside the fact that desktop enthusiast mainboards and chips are faster than laptops, the graphics chip itself appears to be almost exactly as fast as the 7800 GTX - that's an incredible feat. "
    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2005/09/28/evesham_nvidia_7800/1.html

    Silverstrand, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe so now the launch there GOforce!! :D

    unholy, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    a laptop with desktop power graphics... How tanky :)

    XhArD, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    how expensive :|

    unholy, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I feel sooo out of date running the mobile radeon 9600...

    Silverstrand, Sep 29, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol i feel outa dat running a bloody 512k video card on my laptop :p

    unholy, Sep 29, 2005