    Thanks

    Fabian
    Frankfurt/Germany

    Fabian, May 4, 2007

  2. Fabian

    Jason Tsang Guest

    Jason Tsang, May 5, 2007

  3. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    But what is the Problem? When i start the Update Tool, the Tool shows me the
    Rooter und the installed firmware. But when start the update i get the
    errorinformation (after 2-3 minutes) that the update was not successful,
    cause of connection problems. but i tried the update with different
    ethernetcables and different lanports.

    Fabian, May 5, 2007