Firewall wont enable on cisco 857 router

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by matmay3021, Oct 8, 2008.

  1. matmay3021

    matmay3021

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HI,

    I haven't used a cisco router for years but in my company now i finally persuaded them to swap their unreliable zyxel for a cisco router.

    The router is up and running fine on the internet now just wont let me enable the firewall, I'm using SDM and it displays

    Submitting 273 commands, please wait...
    class-map type inspect imap match-any sdm-app-imap

    Error detected at this command. Click OK

    any help would be much appreciated

    matmay3021, Oct 8, 2008