Firewall Vs 64 Bits

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Nice work! Keep it up. Don't you feel better?

    And the weight isn't what's important, but rather the percentage of body
    fat. Any gym can estimate that for you.

    I calculate at 27.8, which puts me in the middle of the "overweight"
    category. But at 11% body fat, I've very lean. And, I wear 32" Levis.
    Obviously I'm a weight lifter which accounts for my weight. Just keep in
    mind that if you're athletic, the BMI means next to nothing. In fact, there
    is talk that it needs a serious update as it was put together many years
    ago. My "recommended" weight according to the BMI is between 132 and
    174lbs. I was at 186 lbs about a year ago and had veins popping out all
    over my body. I could never make it to even 174lbs.

    Losing weight comes down to calories in vs. calories out. Forget about
    carbs being the bad guy. They are bad only in that they can be high in
    calories given their filling and nutritional values. But at the end of the
    day, it's calories that make you fat, NOT carbs. In fact, your body needs
    carbs just as it needs protein. Basically, if you eat more calories than
    your body needs, you'll put on weight. If you run a caloric deficit, you'll
    lose weight. Period. People that say they can't lose weight simply aren't
    tracking what they put in their mouth.

    If you're serious about losing weight and tracking your eating habits, sign
    up for a free account at Fitday.com. You enter what you eat for the day and
    it calculates the calories, gives you a breakdown of fats/carbs/protein and
    all the nutritional information. One of the best free sites out there.

    -Larry

    Larry Hodges, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Making mayo is easy - it's just an emulsion of egg, oil, seasonings, and a
    bit of acid. Recipes abound - choose one that meets your needs. I use a
    fairly light olive oil, egg yolk, a bit of dijon mustard, salt/pepper, and a
    touch of lemon juice or rice wine vinegar. Sometimes I add garlic to make it
    an aoli, maybe a touch of cayenne. put everything but the oil in a blender,
    and very slowly add the oil till you reach the consistency you want.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 13, 2006

  3. These chickens spend their life pecking away in the yard, wandering around
    getting in everyone's way, etc. But they're not mine - farmer is down the
    road a bit. I don't have a big enough yard, I'm afraid.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Get some nano-chickens. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 13, 2006
  5. Guest

    Gary Guest

    Get some nano-chickens.

    Your just yokeing right?

    Gary, Jan 13, 2006
  6. Yolking, yes. :) btw, I only do yokeing with my oxen. No bull!

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  7. Andre Da Costa, Jan 14, 2006
  8. Oh how I would love to start punning on Layers and Peckers, but nevermind.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  9. Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  10. A pretty fowl attempt all the way around

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 14, 2006
  11. You didn't duck this one!

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  12. Guest

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Stop it both of you before you end up with egg on your face.

    Larry Hodges, Jan 14, 2006
  13. Isn't that a line from Shakespere's "Omelet"?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  14. Reminds me of the story of the French nobleman who was imprisoned during the
    French Revolution. He was tortured for whatever secrets he might know but
    refused to speak. Finally he was condemned to be guillotined. Just as the
    executioneer was dropping the blade he started to tell all. But it was too
    late and the blade fell. The moral of the story: Don't hatchet your counts
    before they chicken out.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  15. Guest

    Larry Hodges Guest

    That was a paltry pun attempt!

    Larry Hodges, Jan 14, 2006
  16. Do you want me to start in on HENry IV?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 15, 2006
  17. Guest

    Larry Hodges Guest

    You are a beakon of wit!

    Larry Hodges, Jan 15, 2006
  18. Just winging it as usual.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 15, 2006
  19. Are you guys still flapping away here? egg-strordinary.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 15, 2006
  20. Guest

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Yes, but it's beginning to get a bit fowl around here. I blame Colin.

    Larry Hodges, Jan 15, 2006