    Thank you in advance!
    Best regards!
    Diego.

    Diego B., Dec 6, 2004

  2. :A number of users use the Cisco Vpn client to connect to their Cisco Vpn
    :gateway in order to have the access to their company and there is a
    :firewall in between.

    :Could you please help me in identifying the network requirements (used
    :ports/protocols) of the Cisco Vpn solution in order to set up the
    :firewall rules and grant the access?

    Gee, it seems like just yesterday that I last answered this question,
    but I'm wrong: it was actually two days ago.

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=cotl54$4q4$

    Walter Roberson, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Diego B.

    mprasad079

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    md5, aes/3des, def grou 2 and accesslist along with cryptomap and transformset.

    If you do not have access list - it will show you incomplete crypto map.
    ports are UDP 500/10000/50 and some tcp ports which you need to takeit from internet.

    Once VPN is established, you will see qm_Idle

    mprasad079, Dec 23, 2012