    firefox and reinstalled it along with Roboform. ARGGGGGG! Same problem.
    Any help would be appreciated

    John

    Doctor John, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Doctor John

    SteveG Guest

    Hi John,

    There's a version of Roboform for FF 1.06 on their web site. Unlike
    previous versions it now installs as a FF extension. Use the FF
    extension installation routine and it should work okay.

    HTH

    SteveG, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Doctor John

    Doctor John Guest

    I think I already tried this in two different ways - one was a
    roboform-mozilla-adaptor.exe file for ff 1.06 and the other was a manual
    install of the xpi file. I looked on the roboform site and couldn't find
    anything else. I appreciate any help and suggestions.

    John

    Doctor John, Sep 15, 2005