    Name: Firefox
    Publisher: Mozilla
    [Keep Blocking][Unblock][Ask Me Later]

    ion, Oct 16, 2005

  2. I have absolutely no idea, but I would suggest installing a functional
    software firewall, and disabling the XP firewall.

    I've had good success with Sygate. Yes, I know they have been bought
    out by Symantec, but the firewall is still available and still working.

    Outpost free is also supposed to be very good.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 17, 2005