Firefox UserID/Password Problem

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Jim Thompson, Aug 1, 2005.

  1. Jim Thompson

    Jim Thompson Guest

    Firefox v1.0.6

    I have a credit card page that I have three separate logins for.

    Entered and saved two UserID/Passwords

    Tried the third, could enter UserID, but can't get a cursor in the
    password field, either by clicking there or TABing there.

    Worked just ducky in v1.0.4

    Any ideas?

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

    Jim Thompson, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Jim Thompson

    Jim Thompson Guest

    Deleting the specific UserID/passwords didn't work.

    Deleting ALL UserID/passwords and re-entering everything worked.

    I'm unsure what caused the lock-up.

    ...Jim Thompson

    Jim Thompson, Aug 2, 2005