    - they just continue to act "live". I was able to do it when I fist
    installed, but not any more...

    Any ideas?

    google.20.jbloggs, May 2, 2005

  2. google.20.jbloggs

    Doug G Guest

    Try customizing the toolbars while Firefox is running in Safe Mode.

    Doug G, May 2, 2005

  3. do you mean Windows safe mode, or does Firefox have a safe mode?

    google.20.jbloggs, May 2, 2005
  4. google.20.jbloggs

    Doug G Guest

    Look for Firefox (Safe Mode) on Windows' Start menu.

    Doug G, May 2, 2005
  5. thanks - that's great!

    I've since discovered that it's Yahoo toolbar's fault, but safe mode is
    a much simpler method of making changes than having to unistall &
    reinstall Yahoo each time...

    google.20.jbloggs, May 2, 2005