firefox-the best web browser

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by sexinsex, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. sexinsex

    sexinsex Guest

    DOWNLOAD:

    http://soft.batcave.net/

    firefox-the best web browser

    Surf faster and smarter
    The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
    the way you use the Internet -- for free.
    Download Firefox now to receive:
    . Tabbed Browsing
    Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
    . Pop-up Blocking
    Block annoying pop-up ads
    . Better Security
    Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
    . Google Toolbar
    Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type

    DOWNLOAD:

    http://soft.batcave.net/

    sexinsex, Oct 14, 2006

  2. sexinsex

    meregoddess Guest

    Kinda preaching to the choir on this newsgroup aintya?

    lol

    meregoddess, Oct 15, 2006

  3. sexinsex

    Neon Knight Guest

    Now why would we want to download it from that site instead of the
    official site? Maybe yours has "extra" features?

    Neon Knight, Oct 15, 2006
  4. sexinsex

    Andy J. Guest

    Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then?

    Andy.

    Andy J., Oct 15, 2006
  5. The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 15, 2006
  6. sexinsex

    Jim S Guest

    God forbid!

    Jim S, Oct 15, 2006
  7. sexinsex

    Neon Knight Guest

    How conVEEEENient!!

    Neon Knight, Oct 16, 2006
  8. The funny thing is, there was someone within the last week or so that
    was ranting about not being able to install FF *without* the Google bar. ;)

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 16, 2006
  9. sexinsex

    Jim S Guest

    The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.
    Why would anyone want the Google toolbar?
    You can call Google from the search box and still have an extra bit of
    screen space.

    Jim S, Oct 16, 2006
  10. I don't know, I've never used it.

    Some people put it on IE6, just for the popup blocker.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 16, 2006
  11. sexinsex

    Andy J. Guest

    What is the Google toolbar anyway? Surely it's not asking too
    much to set your homepage to www.google.co.uk and to click
    the icon when you want Google is it? Or for that matter to
    use the little search-box on the top-right of Firefox?

    Andy.

    Andy J., Oct 16, 2006
  12. http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/toolbar/

    Lee