    as IE. On older systems yeah it takes a bit of time to launch. With FF
    it seems that cpu speed is more important than the ram you have. Just
    some personal observations.

    Plato, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Mark Adams

    Mark Adams Guest

    I wasn't referring to that. A while back, I read somewhere on the
    Internet (and you know what that means) that when IE encounters a MS web
    server, it skips a step in the TCP/IP handshake. The information I saw
    applied to IE 5 and it may not apply to current versions. See the link
    http://grotto11.com/blog/slash.html?+1039831658 for more.

    --
    Mark E. Adams, 2004 -- drop the "dot" to email me.
    http://adamslan.shyper.com

    Haste makes waste.
    -- John Heywood

    Mark Adams, Feb 4, 2005