    Is it possible to integrate the search bar and the web address bar in
    Firefox so you can either type in a url or do a search using the same bar
    (the way it's set up in Mozilla)?

    djin, Oct 1, 2005

  2. djin

    Jedi Fans Guest

    You can of course remove the search bar from Firefox by right clicking
    on a blank area of the menu bar and selecting customise [then dragging
    the search bar to the customisation box to remove it.

    IME, if you type an unrecognised term like "firefox 5 minute" into the
    Firefox address bar, it does a google "I'm Feeling Lucky" Search ;)

    Jedi Fans, Oct 1, 2005

  3. djin

    djin Guest

    Thanks. Will try it.

    djin, Oct 2, 2005
  4. djin

    Scott Nelson Guest

    I might be an idiot but I didn't know this. I have wanted to get rid of
    that for some time. Thank you!!!

    --
    Stop by and visit me on the Web...

    http://www.treasuredude.net.tc