  1. yar

    yar Guest

    what is the difference between firefox and firefox(safe Mode)? thanks

    yar, Jun 29, 2004

  2. yar

    mike555 Guest

    === I understand it lets you start FireFox without Extentions running,
    so if you need to uninstall a buggy one... I could be wrong ...
    ========

    mike555, Jul 2, 2004
  4. yar

    yar Guest

    On 2 Jul 2004 14:07:03 -0700, (mike555)
    blurted forth:

    "> what is the difference between firefox and firefox(safe Mode)?
    thanks
    "> Remove NO SPAM to Reply!
    "> Add yar where NO SPAM was!
    "
    "=== I understand it lets you start FireFox without Extentions
    running,
    "so if you need to uninstall a buggy one... I could be wrong ...
    "========
    thanks for the reply

    yar, Jul 3, 2004