    no longer render properly.
    i am on windows xp, sp2.
    i have tried disabling adblock with no effect.

    kengree, Jan 5, 2007

  2. Test fist. Do you have a firewall in place?
    Turn it off temporarily or disable it temporarily and go to one of the
    sites... do you see the images?

    If yes, then its your firewall blocking the images
    If no, then we shall investigate further

    [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Content

    [] Load images automatically <Exceptions>

    If you have the box checked then ensure the Ecceptions listing does
    not include the web site where you are having difficulty <block>

    If you have the box unchecked then ensure the Exceptions liting does
    include the web site where you are having difficulty <allow>

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 5, 2007

  3. check your setting: Tools, Options Content and make sure that Load
    Images is check aswell as java and javascript. Also, click on the
    javascipt advanced button and make sure that "Move images" is checked.
    Do things work now?

    Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo, Jan 5, 2007
  4. kengree

    C.R. Guest

    Windows 2000, Firefox 2.0.0.1, no problems - just did an eBay
    transaction the other day and had no problems with images. I also
    spent quite a bit of time researching a few products on Amazon this
    past weekend - again, no problems. It's not likely to be (at least
    primarily) Firefox's fault. As the others have suggested, try turning
    things off one at a time to see what happens. You may have to close
    and reopen Firefox to be sure of the outcome once you turn something
    off, but you're trading a little time for a long time of convenience
    once you track down the culprit.

    C.R.

    C.R., Jan 11, 2007