    Apparently Firefox 3 remembers the horizontal window position (instead
    of only the vertical position like Internet Explorer 6) after a
    refresh. I am so enjoying this browser.

    John Doe, Sep 29, 2008

  2. close FF, and remove the file localstore.rdf from the
    FF profile. Now, restart FF, reset the location you
    want it, close FF and reopen it. Did this work?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 1, 2008

  3. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    What part of it looks like a complaint?

    If I want to complain about something, Justin, I will complain about
    you posting XNoArchive in a technical help group. That reduces the
    ability for someone to help himself by looking in the archive for an
    answer to a technical question, especially if your peers think that
    you have sufficiently answered the original poster's question and
    they don't bother trying to help. If everyone giving technical
    advice posted XNoArchive, the USENET archive would be practically
    useless and every question would have to be asked over and over and
    over again.

    But I'm not complaining. When I see you post something that should
    be in the archive, I'll just quote it in a reply.

    John Doe, Oct 3, 2008