    Many thanks

    Best regards

    Tony

    Tony, Apr 16, 2008

  2. its kept in a file called signons.txt or signons2.txt
    [depending on the version you're using], and its kept in the
    FF profile.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Apr 16, 2008

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Many thanks Peter.

    Best regards

    Tony

    Tony, Apr 17, 2008
  4. I forgot to add one thing. If you're backing up that
    password file, then you also need the file key3.db. Those
    two files go hand in hand.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Apr 17, 2008
  5. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Thanks again Peter, it was more for transferring to other computers,
    is the key3.db file specific to each signons2.txt or can I just
    transfer signons2.txt on its own?

    Best regards

    Tony

    Tony, Apr 17, 2008
  6. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Thanks Ed, will do.

    Best regards

    Tony

    Tony, Apr 17, 2008
  7. Tony

    chat2learn

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    All instructions mentioned here .

    www dot php24hours.com/how-to-backup-firefox-password-file-t162.html

    Happy new year for all of you

    chat2learn, Jan 2, 2010