    opens a new window, not a tab.

    I suggest that the Mozilla people work on this one.

    Richard

    me, Sep 20, 2004

  2. me

    .brian. Guest

    That's correct. The option isn't called "OPEN NEW TABS", it's called
    "SELECT new *opened* tabs". That option tells Mozilla you want the
    latest tab opened to become active. Deselecting the option lets new
    tabs open in the background.

    If you want to OPEN a new tab, you need to middle-click on it or
    right-click and select "Open in New Tab". To work in "single window
    mode" (like you want) you'll need to install the extension "Tabbrowser
    Preferences".

    [http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/list.php/Firefox/tabwin#tabprefs]
    You suggest? I'm sure they'll get right on it!

    .brian., Sep 20, 2004

  3. me

    no Guest

    I would like that same feature as well. The plug in on the link you
    suggested won't install on v1.0

    no, Sep 21, 2004
  4. me

    MLC Guest

    _no_, martedì 21/set/2004:

    It's an extension.
    v 0.6.12 is compatible with Firefox 0.9.X, Firefox 1.0PR and Firefox nightly
    builds:
    http://www.pryan.org/mozilla/site/TheOneKEA/tabprefs/#link

    MLC, Sep 21, 2004