    nothing appened.
    Someone know what it could be?
    Thanx

    G Neri, Dec 15, 2004

  2. I know this sounds a little silly, but don't keep pressing the middle
    button.

    Maybe I just don't really understand what's happening, could you be a
    bit more specific?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 16, 2004

  3. G Neri

    G Neri Guest

    Today I have tried a new mouse, and it' works fine. So
    it's should be a hardware or a driver problem.

    Thanx

    G Neri, Dec 16, 2004