    using it for a couple months. I have a few dozen bookmarks on the
    Windows version. Is there a way to import them into Firefox on the
    Linux computer? (Network is up.)

    Marek Williams, Jun 11, 2005

  2. Marek Williams

    Rom Guest

    Have you tried "Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > File > Export" from
    Win2k, and "Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > File > Import" from Linux?
    Or, copy the exported "bookmarks.html" file or the "bookmarks.html"
    file located in your Win2k profile to Linux, then either import via
    Firefox or copy to your profile.

    Rom, Jun 11, 2005

  3. That did it. Thanks!

    Marek Williams, Jun 11, 2005