    thumbnail photo to the original size. I used to be able to do a Google image
    search and hover the mouse of the thumbnail search results and get the full
    size picture as a pop-up.

    Martin Knight, May 25, 2007

  2. Martin Knight

    why? Guest

    No. Or better answer is no, cause I never used it and haven't looked.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox
    Add-ons extend Firefox

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7
    Common Plugins for Firefox

    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/
    Welcome to PluginDoc
    Are you sure you're after browser plugins?
    The following links are to offsite resources for enhancing and extending
    Mozilla.
    * Extensions Mirror - Themes and extensions for Mozilla, Mozilla
    Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird
    * Mycroft - Search Engine plugins for Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox
    There are losts of sites with top 20 , top 10 lists of FF must have
    extensions.

    why?, May 25, 2007

  3. When all else fails good ole Google is there for you if you know to narrow
    the search. You have helped, thanks.

    Martin Knight, May 26, 2007
  4. Try again. I just logged in and picked up 83 new posts there since my
    last server poll there this morning.

    Blinky the Shark, May 26, 2007
  5. I only get 96 messages total dating back to March 5th so something is
    definitely wrong with their newsgroup at Netscape. And mine are the last two
    and they are over a day old already.

    Martin Knight, May 26, 2007
  6. Martin Knight

    why? Guest

    March 5th? You mean May, 1 of your last posts is

    From: "Martin Knight" <>
    Newsgroups: mozilla.support.firefox
    Subject: Centering
    Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:02:59 -0700

    There are replies up to the 20th.
    Using server news.mozilla.org

    1800 headers from
    Newsgroups: mozilla.support.firefox
    Subject: Hitting tab button selects individual links?
    Date: 30 Apr 2007 16:39:19 -0700

    Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:44:17 +0200
    Newsgroups: mozilla.support.firefox
    Subject: Re: Uninstall Stylish - CORRECTION

    Me

    why?, May 26, 2007
  7. I just got 45 new ones, all dated today (26th) -- and that would've been
    since my last download about 8 hours ago.

    If it works for others, but not for you, I can't say that it's logical
    that it's a server issue.

    Blinky the Shark, May 26, 2007
  8. Thanks for the information. Turns out my ISP news server 'shawnews' for the
    group 'mozilla.support.firefox' had 97 messages on its server. BUT on the
    'news.mozilla.org' news server for the group 'mozilla.support.firefox' there
    are 55,544 messages. So I have asked my ISP why mirror a newsgroup if you're
    not going to keep it up and I am waiting for a reply.

    In the meantime I'm back in business with mozilla's own news server. Thanks
    for the help.

    Martin

    Martin Knight, May 28, 2007